Specialist copywriting services for the residential design-build industry.
I’m Edward Beaman, a freelance website copywriter and blog content writer specializing in working with design-build firms like yours.
I write to homeowners. This is what I’m good at and what I’ve being doing for more than a decade. The content I write for your website and marketing materials is created specifically to appeal to the residential sector. Potential clients who intend to spend a lot of money building, expanding, or refurbishing their home.
In a nutshell, I persuade homeowners to pick your design-build firm over your competitor’s firm, using persuasive web copywriting and trust-building blog content.
I have an educational background in interior design/architecture and a fascination with residential building design, both inside and out. After spending a few years writing for a diverse range of industries, including manufacturing and software companies, I decided to specialize where my passion truly belonged: home design.
The benefits for your firm
When you hire me you’ll get a specialist copywriter with:
- 10+ years experience writing sales & marketing copy for businesses worldwide;
- In-depth knowledge of marketing tactics, strategies, and principles;
- Intimate familiarity with all your services, design-build processes, and the residential sector;
- Education and hands-on involvement as a design professional (interior design/architecture);
- Experience writing blog content heavily shared by readers (14K social media shares on one blog post alone);
- Years of content strategy and blog management experience;
- Direct insight, as a fellow business owner, into developing a brand through better copy and content marketing.
Quite simply, I understand what you do and how to position what you do in a way that really connects with a prospective or existing homeowner.
I’m familiar with a wide range of website copywriting techniques, blog content strategies, search engine optimization (SEO) principles, marketing strategies, and the psychology of selling.
Let me put these skills to use for the benefit of your design-build firm.